01 June 2016

Premium Bartender Kit in a Luxury Bag

Rating: 7 out of 10

This set comes with a martini shaker, jigger, and 2 liquid pourers. You can also receive an ebook called "100 Cocktail Drinks Recipes." In order to receive the ebook, you do have to sign up at their website and provide your email.

https://www.amazon.com/Cocktail-Shaker-Premium-Bartender-Luxury/dp/B01C0RCOHM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I love to travel with my martini fixins. One time, I was going to Green Bay for the weekend (Go Pack Go!) and staying with a friend of my mother's. Her only request was that we make martinis, because everyone talks about how wonderful our dirty vodka martinis are! Well, that was quite an ordeal, because we had to pack a shaker, all the glasses, olives (several kinds, of course) and the alcohol. It took up a full size paper box. 

Anyway, we decided to have happy hour as soon as we arrived on Friday night. It was so much fun! The only problem we had is that we could not make them consistently. The taste entirely depended on who was making them. Mine are quite good, but I just can't seem to recreate it when I measure. We tried to measure, but nothing helped. 

Having a jigger really helps with this. The jigger that comes with this set is not a standard size, it is 1/2 ounce and 1 ounce, as opposed to the traditional 3/4 ounce and 1 1/2 ounce. It works well enough to keep track of proportions, so it isn't really an issue. 

Using our new jigger, we have determined that our dirty vodka martini recipe is 3 ounces vodka, 1 ounce vermouth, and a whole lot of olive juice. (The olive juice kind of varies based on personal preference!) It's pretty exciting to be able to have an actual recipe, so I really appreciate that. I love being able to make them consistently!

I also really enjoy having the pouring attachment to use on the bottles. I used to work in a bar and really got used to having pourers, so I'm enjoying having them again. 

I'm very excited to take this set traveling with me! I love the black velvet bag that it comes in, and everything fits really well in it. It's such a great idea to have a set for traveling. 

This product was received free for my honest and unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment